Monday, February 13, 2012

What I did this weekend...

It's been a while since I blogged, but I'm still here, I just haven't really had anything fun and/or creative to blog about.

The hubby and I went to Las Vegas last week to celebrate his brother's 40th birthday.  We went with 3 other couples.  It was a good time!

So last week, I spent pretty much the whole week just getting the house back in order, the laundry all done, and then the boys were out of school Thurs and Fri for conferences, so we did a few fun things those days.

This weekend, the 7 year old had a 9:00 basketball game, then my mom and I went to the KC Home Remodeling and the Lawn and Garden show at the American Royal.  Then on Sunday, I did laundry, cleaned up, went to a 31 party, went grocery shopping, then watched the Grammys!

I'm sure you all feel so honored to have a run-down of my weekends!  Today's plan is to clean the bathrooms, vacuum the house and then if there's time work on some fun creative projects... I will post later if I get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...