Saturday, January 7, 2012

Well hello, does anyone remember me?!?!?

I'm back to blogging!  I know everyone has just been sitting on the edge of their seats, biting their fingernails wondering with great anticipation when I would be back... HAHA!

I have a great piece of advice for everyone... do not under any circumstance plan a major renovation the week before Christmas that won't end up finished until the week of New Year's.  The renovation itself went smoothly and turned out fabulously (pictures to come later), but it just sent our holidays completely out of whack.

Then there was that 4 days in there that we didn't have an internet connection at all, turned out to be a problem with our DSL line and thanks to my husband who spent over 2 hours on the phone with somebody across the ocean who English was not their first language to get the problem solved.

But enough with excuses, how were your holidays??  Ours were good, just rushed!!

I did complete some projects and I did take pictures of them so I will be back with posts of those later this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...