Saturday, January 7, 2012

What have I done the last month... Reading edition...

Here are a list of books I have read since my last post.  I really liked all of them and recommend them all (especially the first 3)...

**Jackdaws by Ken Follett
**Local Girls by Alice Hoffman
**Zero Day by David Baldacci
To the Power of Three by Laura Lippman
Fugitive by Phillip Margolin
Drama City by George Pelacanos
8th Confession by James Patterson
A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny
Angel Falls by Kristin Hannah
Trans-Sister Radio by Chris Bohjalian
You Believers by Jane Bradley
The Nobodies by Carolyn Parkhurst

If you have any questions about any of these books or would like specific book suggestions based on your favorite genre of book, just reply to this post or send me an email and I would love to make recommendations for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...