Sunday, December 4, 2011

Appliances, anyone?!?!?

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!!!
The big cabinet refinishing project begins tomorrow!  I will plan to post pictures everyday to let you see how things are going.  
Last week we received in the mail, an immediate family pricing invitation to Nebraska Furniture Mart so we went yesterday and ordered all our new appliances!!  woohoo!
I do have to admit that I feel a little bad getting all new appliances when my old ones still work perfectly fine, so we are going to try and sell them, and if they don't sell then we will donate them to Habitat to Humanity.  I've enclosed a picture of each appliance with a price, if you are interested in any appliances or know someone who is, please let me know and I can get you all the dimensions and take pictures of the insides.  All appliances were brand new when we built the house which was in December of 2001.
 Microwave $50 *have someone possibly interested

Refrigerator $200 *have someone possibly interested

Stove $100

Dishwasher $75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...