Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What have I been doing... Miscellaneous edition...

I apologize for being MIA for a couple days!  If you are here for a cabinet update, I will have that posted later today.  They finished up on Friday late evening and told me not to touch them until Monday, so I wasn't able to put anything away until then.  During that time, I decided that I wanted to line all the shelves and drawers with a plastic shelf liner so I have been working on that all day Monday and Tuesday doing that.  I finally got it done last night about 9, put away stuff until about 11 and went to bed!  So I will finish it all today and post pictures when I'm finished!!

So... what did I do this weekend, you ask?  We had the hubby's Christmas party, so I had to shop for something to wear, then get ready, then go to the party (it was a lot of fun!!).  I also did some Christmas shopping and got that all figured out (still have a lot to do)!  I also finished another book, which I will "review" later today!  Oh yeah, and I did about a million loads of laundry!!

Nothing too exciting!!  I still have so much to do to get ready for Christmas!  What all do you still need to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...