Friday, December 2, 2011

What am I up to... (Miscellaneous edition)...

I am currently working on a mass undertaking decorating/ home improvement project that requires many many layers of spray paint (I will post about this project later today or tomorrow).  As I wait for each layer of spray paint to dry, I am trying to complete a few organization type projects here and there... including...
 - taking everything out of all my cabinets in the kitchen because the cabinet refinishing project starts Monday!!!

- Working on my Christmas cards (yes,  I hand-make them every year)

- Reorganizing our bill filing system with the aid of my Dyno Label Maker (possibly the best thing EVER invented)!
 - And shredding all kinds of old papers from 2007-2009 (Apparently I haven't shredded any old stuff since before the 4 year old was born... oops!!  The paper recycling in town will be full this month!!!!
These projects on top of ER visits, dentist visits and pharmacy visits have been keeping us super-busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...