Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Cabinet update... (Home Improvement Edition)...

Here's what they look like now!!!  BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL!!!!  The crew is here right now as we speak putting on a polyurethane coating on, then they will put all the handles back on and it will be FINISHED!!!!


So, if you are my friend on facebook, you might have seen my post yesterday about being a little bit down.  There are several things that have been going on that have all contributed to my "downness", but I am feeling better now.  One of the things is the complete upheaval of my house right now.  It's all for the greater good, the cabinets will be fabulous when they are finished, but right now here are some pictures of what my house looks like... the fridge is in the middle of the eat-in kitchen.  The kitchen table is in the middle of the living room along with 1/2 of all my kitchen supplies.

The other half of my kitchen supplies is in the dining room... the table is completely covered with stuff and on the floor are huge rubbermaid bins full of dishes.  It is driving me crazy!!  Only one more day!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...