Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm giving away toys, puzzles, and games!!! (For Real)!!!

, the boys and I have been cleaning out the basement for our Spring Break project!  I have thrown away all the broken toys, but am left with a TON of toys that are still in fabulous shape that I want to share (or give) to you... yeah, you!!

Here are the rules...
1.  I will post the items and pictures on blog posts (like this)!

2.  If you can come to my house and pick up the item before April 9th, it is yours... 100% FREE!!!!

3.  If you want me to ship it (because you live far away or you cannot get to Olathe before April 9th), I ask that you pay shipping (actual shipping cost and I will ship the cheapest option) plus $2... to cover boxes, gas to the post office, etc.  I will ship anywhere!!!

4.  If there is an item you want to claim, please email me at jfmick (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know what you want and I will update the posts as often as I can.

5.  If you have any questions (such as how much shipping will cost) just let me know (I have a postal calculator so I can give you the amount before you give a definite yes or no)!

6.  Anything not claimed, picked up, or paid for by April 9th will be packed up and donated.

Here are the first few items, remember you can click on the picture to zoom in!

 Item 1) Fisher Price Shape Sorter and Shapes
 Item 2) Brain Quest 300 Questions/Answers for ages 3-4.
 Item 3) Discovery Toys Progressive Puzzles... the first column puzzles have 4 pieces each, the second column have 6 pieces each, the last column have 9 pieces each.  Comes with cardboard carrying case.
 Item 4) Melissa & Doug Wooden Magnetic Tow-Away Zone Game/Puzzle.  Comes with tow truck connected by string to a magnet to pull out car pieces.
 Item 5) Circo brand Wooden Alphabet Puzzle
Item 6) 50 Piece Dinosauria T. Rex shaped puzzle








That's all for right this minute, but there are very many more!!!



EDITED::  Crossed out items have been claimed!!  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...