Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What have I been doing (decorating edition)... dots in the bathroom, don't mind if I do!!

So (have you noticed I start almost every post with the word "so"... I didn't but somebody pointed that out to me the other day, I don't know why I do it, it just happens that way!!)

So, in the boys' bathroom, we have this little cabinet/shelf thingy that we bought like a million years ago at Target that hangs over the toilet.  It works perfectly to hold this and that and some toilet paper.  It has always bothered me that the doors are made of clear glass because you can see everything in there... see...

Well the other day I decided I just couldn't take it any longer, I had to do something to cover up the boys' "beauty products".  So I set out to the fabric store and the craft store and the other craft store and then to Target, and still couldn't find ANYTHING to work.  So I ventured down to the basement to my collection of scrapbooking supplies and lo and behold I found some old Stampin' Up! paper that matched the shower curtain and wall colors PERFECTLY!!

I took the glass out of the doors and just used a standard spray adhesive that said that it would adhere glass and paper and adhered the paper, then used an exacto blade to trim off the excess then slapped the glass back in place.  
I LOVE IT!!!  It looks very cool!  And better than that... it was FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...