Friday, March 16, 2012

What have I been doing (reading edition)... Endless Night

And no, this is not a romance novel (even though the title sure does sound like one!!).  I don't read romance novels!!

When I was in middle school, I LOVED reading Agatha Christie novels.  I think she is one of the best mystery writers ever, and I honestly thought I had read all her books.  A while ago, I saw someone review this book on a blog (I can't remember who, if you know or if it's you, let me know so I can post the source), and I thought I don't think I've read this book!

I borrowed it from the library and once again Agatha Christie managed to write a fabulous book!!  There is a major twist in this book, I even had to go back and re-read a chapter to make sure I read it right, but that's all I'm going to say!!!  Highly recommend this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...