Sunday, March 11, 2012

What have I been doing (reading edition)... 3/11/12

In the past couple of days, I have had 2 people ask me when I plan to blog again!  I apologize that it's been a while, I truly didn't know that anyone besides my mom and sister read my blog!!  Well, I'm back... and this one's for you Angel!!!

I'm going to try and figure out all the books I've read since my last post about reading and list them in the order that I liked them... if you have any specific questions about any of them, just let me know!!

- The Litigators by John Grisham (I love all his books!!)

- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver

- The Irresistible Henry House by Liga Grunwald

- A Cup of Tea by Amy Ephron

- The Buffalo Soldier by Chris Bohjalian

- Blessed Child by Ted Dekker

- Domestic Violets by Matthew Norman

They were all good books, the last one was just a little slow and the second-to-last one took a little while to get into, but was really good once I got into it.  There are probably a couple other ones, but I can't remember which ones, so we will just go with this for now!!

Like I said previously, please let me know if you have any general or even specific questions about these books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...