Thursday, November 17, 2011

What have I done this week... (Reading edition)

Wow!  I guess I haven't blogged since Monday, sorry about that... I know everyone has been waiting with baited breath to see what I've been up to this week!!  ;-)

This is one of those weeks where I'm in the middle of about 15 projects and have been slowly getting them finished so hopefully I can get caught up on the blogging.

So I finished another book.  This one is called The Taste of Salt by Martha Southgate.  And let me tell you, it was a very good book.  The first one I've read from this author, although it looks like she has several others that I may have to check out.

This book has a little bit of everything... love, hate, adultry, racial issues, alcoholism, family issues, even ocean life.  A little bit of everything, but it's a really true to life book, not a smutty soap opera type book.  You could really see everything that happens to the main character happening in "real" life.  I did enjoy this book and it was a pretty quick read... I recommend it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...