Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I have done... (Home Improvement Edition)...

As promised a while ago, I mentioned I was shaving down the doors for the rooms I tiled.  I am finally almost finished.  It really shouldn't have taken this long, but it's a boring project so I kept putting it off!!  I know you don't really want to see pictures of me shaving down doors so here is only one...
 Now I will show you my finished tiling projects... The first one is the boys' bathroom.  This one had linoleum to begin with and it now has ceramic tile...
 The second one is the master bathroom which originally had carpet... ooohhh gross!!  Carpet never belongs in a bathroom (especially in a house with the majority of boys) in my opinion.
 And the last is the dining room.  It originally had carpet, which I don't like in a dining room either.  Sorry about the poor quality of the picture.  It's had to get good lighting in there and the white grid-like thing is the under-rug anti-slipping thing.  I rolled it and the carpet up and it fell right as I was taking the pictures.  The green squares are glass tiles so there were 3 different sizes/types of tile in this room.
Enjoy! and I will be back with several more posts today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...